Re: PRELIMINARY agenda for WEBRTC meeting at TPAC

Hi Harald,

> On 20 Oct 2015, at 21:01, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>
> Hello folks,
> the chairs have put together a PRELIMINARY agenda for the TPAC meeting here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/October_29_-_30_2015
>
> We want to caution everyone that this is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT
> NOTICE - and in particular the presenters mentioned are just notes for
> the chairs about who to ask, nothing like a sign that they have agreed
> to present!
>
> If you know of unlisted topics that you think we should talk about (or
> topics that are listed that you think we should NOT talk about), please

Thanks for the preliminary agenda. I'd like change:

* Depth Stream Extension (Anssi, requested for Friday afternoon)

Into:

* Media Capture Stream with Worker (Chia-Hung) and Depth Stream Extension (Anssi)

Rationale:

Media Capture Stream with Worker (aka mediacapture-worker [1]) provides the infrastructure for other media capture specifications that want to make use of the video processing capabilities off the main thread. The Depth Stream Extension (aka mediacapture-depth [2]) is first such spec to use this infra.

I feel it'd be good use of the group's time to get to know the mediacapture-worker spec, since it has developed recently  to be in such a shape that a FPWD might be possibility soon, also experimental implementations exist. I can give a brief update on the mediacapture-depth in the same slot. Chia-Hung indicated he's fine with this change. The combined slot won't take more than 30 minutes.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-worker/
[2] https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-depth/