Re: Towards Simulcast

Yes, it would help.  It would help even more if you included the part about
timeframe of doing so being at IETF 94 and that if we can't, then this is
out of WebRTC 1.0.  Perhaps "At IETF 94, either we all agree on the way to
move forward and it seems likely that we can complete the needed work in
3-6 months, or it's not going to be part of WebRTC 1.0."