Re: A proposal for how we would use the SDP that comes out of the MMUSIC interm

> On Oct 9, 2015, at 10:14 AM, Byron Campen <docfaraday@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> dictionary RTCRtpEncodingParameters {
>>   double scale;  // Resolution scale
>>   unsigned long rsid;  // RTP Source Stream ID
>>   // ... the rest as-is
>> }
>    I am skeptical that a resolution scale is the right tool for "full/postage stamp", which is the primary use case for simulcast. A conferencing service is probably going to want to define the postage stamp as a fixed resolution (and probably framerate), not a scale of the full resolution that can slide around.

I Agree.

And we also need to deal with the case where the small is not even the same aspect ratio as the large as that is a very common use case. I think we need max width, max height and do our usual thing of fixing it to landscape mode and then using other things to deal with rotation.