Re: Virtual Face to Face

Hi,

If it helps, we could easily create a room for you in rabbit that allows a lot of people.

We do support audio + video + screencast and use WebRTC.
Currently we limit it to 16 people for our consumer product, but happy to increase the limit for you.

Check it out and let me know : https://rabb.it.

Thanks,

Philippe Clavel
CTO & Founder