Re: WebRTC Data Channel in Workers Proposal

Another question (showing the depth of my ignorance about exposing APIs):

If we expose an interface to Workers with [Expose=Window, Worker], does
that mean that all interfaces that it uses will also have to be exposed
to workers, or are they hidden somehow?

My main concern is that PeerConnection uses the MediaStreamTrack
interface, which there has been prevoius concerns with exposing due to
complexity of implementation.

If we can expose just the DataChannel object, and send the datachannel
to workers, I think we have a more manageable first step than if we
start exposing "everything" - but OTOH, a DataChannel has a strong
reference to its PeerConnection; how do lifetimes work with objects sent
between windows and workers?