Re: Obj-C RTCMediaStreamTrackDelegate reports "ended" when it shouldn't

Den 25. mai 2015 12:42, skrev Iñaki Baz Castillo:
>> I may be wrong, I see a different behavior right now so something may
>> be wrong in my code. Will update later.
>
> No idea what was happening. No longer happens after a fresh
> installation of the libwebrtc master branch.

Just a reminder to everyone:

If you can't tell what the spec says should be happening, that's a bug
in the spec, and needs to be mentioned here.

If an implementation behaves differently from the spec, that's a bug in
the implementation, and should be reported to the implementation's
mailing list or bug tracker.

If implementations consistently fail to do what the spec says, and the
developers say this is "working as intended", we might have specified
the wrong thing, and that should be reported here.

Good luck with the debugging!

Harald