Re: Summary of replace track status

Thank you for the example.

I don't view that as "needs renegotiation" as much as "the RtpSender was
configured to send in a codec it's not capable of sending".  Once we,
someday, have direct  control of RtpSenders (sans SDP), the browser would
basically view this as "JS told me to do something I can't do".  And if you
view SetLocalDescription/SetRemoteDescription as a very poor API for
controlling RtpSenders (which, in reality, it is), then this is also a case
of "JS told me to do something I can't".  And all the browser can do is
either throw an exception or send nothing.

Thus, I think we can make a general rule of "If the application configures
the RtpSender to do something impossible it either throws an exception or
sends nothing".