Re: Data Channel Buffer Management Proposal

>On 18 May 2015 at 12:56, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 18 May 2015 at 12:53, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> wrote:
>>> Which is the "streams API" in the JS land?
>>
>> I think that this is the latest, but these things move around a bit:
>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/raw-file/tip/Overview.htm
>

>And it did (or I was wrong): https://streams.spec.whatwg.org/

RightŠ

Now it is getting interesting: we have WebRTC stats API, Streams API and
perhaps also feedback methods (events) on the
RTCDataChannel API as proposed by Benjamin.

I think Benjamin brought up a valid use case and a pretty well-defined one
at that that should be addressed here and now.

There there may be that there is another issue here, namely a review of
the stats and feedback situation of WebRTC APIıs
but that should be addressed separately from the question of feedback
event on the RTCDataChannel I think.

If possible at least...