Re: Proposed amendments to WebRTC charter

Because IETF is coming up, it's going to take me a while to get to a
detailed
response, so I wanted to register now that I don't consider these changes
to be OK to avoid the appearance that silence == consent.

Expect something more detailed in the next week.

-Ekr