Consensus declaration Re: RtpSender.getParameters and RtpSender.setParameters vs. RtpSender.param1, RtpSender.param2, ...

A few people have remarked to me that they did not see this declaration
of consensus
from the chairs on the getParameters/setParameters issue on June 17.

Looking at the list archive, I believe I should have changed the subject
to make it clear that the message contained a declaration of consensus.

We'll try to do better.

Harald

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.