Re: Call for comments: New charter for WebRTC Working Group

On 20/01/2015 19:30, Bernard Aboba wrote:
> Given the short upcoming deadline, it might be most practical to shoot
> for a short-term renewal (6-9 months) focused on completing WebRTC 1.0.
>    Assuming that work goes well, then we could move on to discussion of
> a re-charter for NG work.

We've added text to the proposed new charter that we may consider
rechartering when starting work on NG.

(rechartering is in any case an option at any time, but calling out this
opportunity in this case seems like a reasonable hint to give)

If you could confirm this change reasonably addresses your concern (or
alternatively, that you can live with the proposed draft charter), I'd
appreciate as this would allow me to proceed with W3C management review
of the charter next week.

Thanks,

Dom