Re: Strange warning

The concern this was meant to address was the following ....

Imagine an non encrypted channel such at HTTP long poll is used for the signaling and we have an on path network attacker. The browser sends an offer over a HTTP put then does a HTTP long poll to get the answer. The attacker can intercept the HTTP requests and replace both the offers and answers with ones that allow it to MITM the media.

Because signaling is out of scope for WebRTC, we need to point out that if your signaling is compromised, then so is the media. It seems like this spec should say something about that somewhere.