Re: PR for adding RTCSctpTransport, PeerConnection.getSctpTransports(), and RTCDataChannel.transport

I agree that single SctpTransport for 1.0 is the right way to go. We
already have the ability to have multiple data channels on a transport, so
having N channels * M transports isn't buying us much.

And if we decide we need multiple transports later for some reason, the
cost of backtracking on this issue would be low.