Re: PR for adding RTCSctpTransport, PeerConnection.getSctpTransports(), and RTCDataChannel.transport

On 8/24/2015 5:42 PM, Bernard Aboba wrote:

> *Peter asked: *
>
> “So, the big questions for the WG are:
>
> 1.Should we allow multiple SctpTransports per PeerConnection?
>
> [BA] Personally, I don’t see a need for this.

Multiple SctpTransports - that would require extra complexity for
createDataChannel, etc.  What's the usecase?  What's the advantage?
Right now I don't see anything compelling here, but perhaps there's a
usecase I'm not considering.

--
Randell Jesup -- rjesup a t mozilla d o t com
Please please please don't email randell-ietf@jesup.org!  Way too much spam