Re: "mediadiscarded" and "unassignedmediaarriving" - action needed if we want them

On 21/08/15 07:38, Bernard Aboba wrote:
> I understand Martin's PR for mediadiscarded, which roughly parallels
> the RtpUnhandled event from ORTC.
>
> In both specs, the solution is to obtain an RtpReceiver to handle the
> discarded or unhandled stream.

As far as I understand the PR, this is not part of it (it is just a
"mediadiscarded" event).

> For 1.0, is the idea to have another way to create RtpReceivers,
> other than vending them?

I do not have the details on what the intention was here really (all
info I have is what is in the PR comments by Harald), I'd really like to
see this clarified.