Re: Sandboxing usage of RTCPeerConnection?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 6:28 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
wrote:

> On 17/08/2015 15:21, Eric Rescorla wrote:
>
>> Well, I don't see a problem with a change in behavior that only takes
>> effect when
>> a CSP directive is set...
>>

> Do you see a problem with making that behavior (i.e. disabling
> RTCPeerConnection on third party embedded context) the default even if no
> CSP directive is set (and only use CSP to make it more lax)?

That seems to violate the general philosophy of CSP (at least when I was
involved)
that CSP was a belt-and-suspenders mechanism. In addition, I think we would
need to ask what currently valid code it would break.

-Ekr