Re: Sandboxing usage of RTCPeerConnection?

This seems like it's going to cause a lot of ossification, since it will
mean that if
you want to load an iframe that *can* use PC, then you will have to use
iframe-sandbox and then you will be restricted to just the APIs that are
presently
whitelistable.

It would be fine to have PC disabled when IFRAME sandbox was used unless
allow-rtcpeerconnection was set.

-Ekr