Re: Suggestion made during AC review of charter

The following copy has been added under a new sub-heading 1.1.1
"Resolutions" on the wiki:
*https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Main_Page#Resolutions
<https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Main_Page#Resolutions>*

"Any resolution taken in a face-to-face meeting or teleconference is to be
considered provisional until 10 working days after the publication of the
resolution in draft minutes sent to the working groups mailing list. If no
objections are raised on the mailing list within that time, the resolution
will be considered to have consensus as a resolution of the Working Group."

/Erik