UPDATE: Querying for possibility: Interim meeting before the IETF in Prague?

My apologies to everyone who participated already:

It seems I messed up the poll. The poll description said
"thursday-friday or friday-saturday"; the poll alternatives were
wednesday-thursday and thursday-friday.

Rather than start over, I've added a friday-saturday alternative to the
poll; all the present participants have been marked as "unknown" for
this alternative.

The link is still the same: http://doodle.com/kwzyet4q33pgzkg8

Thanks for your patience with my errors!

Harald