Re: ReplaceTrack and track.id (Re: ReplaceTrack - need to evaluate alternatives)

Ah, I see.  It's true that if we didn't allow JS to choose the value, it
would be the same as now where the JS cannot choose the track ID.  So we
wouldn't be losing anything compared to the status quo.

But isn't the JS always able to set it anyway via SDP munging?