Re: ReplaceTrack and track.id (Re: ReplaceTrack - need to evaluate alternatives)

On 15 April 2015 at 14:41, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> wrote:
> There just one issue I'm not sure what to do about:  if we use MID instead
> of MSID, how do we signal the synchronization groups (ie the MediaStreams
> the MediaStreamTracks are supposed to go in).

Adam and I had a group ID proposal that was used for the partial
offer-answer proposal.  Attach that to the LS group, perhaps.

BTW, immutability > mutability every time.  If we can settle on using
mid, then this is fine.  I would prefer if the mid value were chosen
by the browser though.