Re: replaceTrack proposal

If the sender changes to a different local source of media, what does
the receiver need to know about it?  Could we simply changing nothing
(no renegotiation or change of identifiers), and just treat it at as
purely sender-side change?    I suppose that may mean what appears as
Track A to the receiver actually comes from Track B on the sender.  Is
this a serious problem?  Are there other problems that you see?  It
doesn't seem like a big deal to me.