From: Iñaki Baz Castillo [mailto:ibc@aliax.net]
Sent: 10. lokakuuta 2014 16:05
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Change SDP role during renegotiation

Hi, assuming peer-A creates an offer with a single audio track and receives a proper SDP answer from peer-B, can peer-B much later send a completely different SDP ***offer*** so peer-A calls setRemoteDescription("offer", new_sdp) ?

>From my tests this just works (in Chrome) in case the SDP is "similar"
to what it was negotiated before, but terribly fails if the new SDP offer has new streams or whatever. In fact, it mostly fails when calling setLocalDescription() after createAnswer().

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>