Re: WebRTC Security Assessment

Hiya,

On 13/11/14 18:03, Randell Jesup wrote:

> In addition to the "we used Fx 28" to test (and mis-characterized how 28
> works as well, especially how permissions apply), I have many more
> issues with various bits of the paper, but I'll hold them for now - I
> think there's active discussion on other mailing lists and between
> various people and the authors.  There certainly is useful information
> and analysis there as well.

And we're very happy to have that discussion and to improve the
report, both the good and the bad bits:-)

It's in the nature of this kind of project/report that it's
developed over an extended period so with a fast-moving area
like this it's not a surprise that stuff gets outdated. We're
in any case happy to fix that.

If it's easier, feel free to send comments offlist to me and
we can summarise back here when it all lands somewhere.

Cheers,
S.