Re: [minutes] May 20-21 F2F

Hi Mary,

Le jeudi 22 mai 2014 à 10:40 -0500, Mary Barnes a écrit :
> ISTM, you missed a number of remote participants in both sessions.  I
> was there and I'm sure there were more than 3 or 4 altogether.

I don't have any visibility on who was attending remotely, so only
reported those that were minuted as participating to the discussions.

(in fact, I don't even have the list of those that were present in the
room, so applied a similar shortcut for them)

Meanwhile, I've added your name to the list of observers. Thanks for the
correction!

Dom