Re: Re: Re: Avoid sdp mangling in WebRTC by setting codec preferences - review request.

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Kiran Kumar Guduru <
kiran.guduru@samsung.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Please find my comments inline.

What do you expect preferredXXXXCodecs to do? My understanding was that it
just would rearrange the order of codecs in createOffer. If so, this only
affects the RtpReceiver.

Adding multiple sets of options for each m= line to createOffer is a
non-starter; RtpReceiver is being added to avoid this sort of thing. If you
want this proposal to be considered, please reformulate it in terms of
RtpReceiver.

I also suggest you add a use case to your document to make it clear what it
is trying to accomplish.