Re: get ice candidate in use in connected/completed state

On 06/19/2014 01:41 AM, Iskren Chernev wrote:
> Once a connection has been established (PeerConnection
> iceConnectionState is completed or connected), is there any way to get
> the current ice candidate that is being used for the connection?
>
> I want to know if its a p2p connection or one going through a turn server.

Once implemented, you should be able to get the selectedCandidatePairId
of the RTCIceComponentStats - see
https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Stats

(note: in accordance with consensus in Washington, the TransportStats
and ComponentStats  will be merged, so this spec is not completely
stable yet.)

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.