Re: What should happen to the ICE gathering state when iceTransports is changed?

Maybe it's just my email reader, but I have trouble parsing your
example.  Are A and B supposed to be two different continuations of the
initial sequence of operations?  B looks like it is a subset of A.

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys