Re: Server-oriented stack (Was: Summary (updated)...)

2014-01-29 cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>:
> What's the benefit of a separate (empty) mailing list for this topic? This
> sounds more like a passive "go away!" message than trying to be helpful :)
>
> This discussion is relevant to great number of people on this list and as
> evidence of that I would point out over 90% of the WebRTC World participants
> were deploying Native Applications or Servers/Gateways. There is a lot of
> reinventing the wheel going on.
>
> I would also like to point out that we're introducing a single low-volume
> discussion thread to this list. There is no risk of us flooding out other
> discussions. Let's just let the topic play itself out.

My proposal is having a group for now and tomorrow, instead of
expecting that all the future discussions about server side WebRTC
would take place on *this* unique thread (which as many others said
does not belong to this WG).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo