Re: Server-oriented stack (Was: Summary (updated)...)

2014-01-29 Gili <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>:
> I had no idea any of these implementations existed before you guys mentioned
> them. I think what would help if we listed these (and other) implementations
> off webrtc.org and/or Wikipedia to help users find these resources.

And now it becomes really clear that this conversation should not take
place on this mailing list ;)

A new and independent mailing list (i.e. "webrtc-server-side") in
Google Groups, Yahoo or whatever would be more appropriate.

Opss, I've created it right now :)

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/webrtc-server-side

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo