Re: ACTION-95: Constraints usage in the WebRTC spec

On 2013-11-26 15:33, Adam Bergkvist wrote:
> ## IceTransports
> Used with PeerConnection() Constructor and updateIce()
>
> Controls which types of candidates the ICE agent is allowed to use.
>
> The possible values are "none", "relay" and "all". If a browser, for
> some special reason, is configured to not support all these values, that
> might be a reason to have it as a constraint.
>
> Proposal: Move to RTCConfiguration?

updateIce() is changing from

void updateIce (optional RTCConfiguration configuration, optional
MediaConstraints constraints);

void updateIce (RTCConfiguration configuration);

Both arguments used to be optional, but unless someone comes up with a
reason why you would like to run updateIce() with no arguments, I'll
make the first argument mandatory as well.

To the real question.. Does updateIce() accept changes to everything in
the RTCConfiguration dictionary?

dictionary RTCConfiguration {
     sequence<RTCIceServer> iceServers;
     RTCIceTransports       iceTransports = all;
}

/Adam