Re: Summary of "What is missing for building real services" thread

Another I miss in the current specification is the inexistence of an
in-wire signaling channel, meaning that if you add a stream or a
DataChannel after the connection is established, due to how it's done the
specification currently you need to go back to do the Offer/Answer dance
and to use a external signaling channel or implement youself an in-wire
signaling channel to do it, while the two PeerConnection objects are
interconnected between them and the Offer/Answer dance it's an internal
feature.

Send from my Samsung Galaxy Note II