Re: What is missing for building "real" services?

Hi Tsahi

I'm not suggesting ClickToCallUsingWebRTC.com force their customers to
re-architect their sites – just that there's more than one way to skin a
cat :^).

CTCUWebRTC can provide JavaScript that enables a popup, something like the
following.

>From any page that needs to provide access to a Click to Call popup:

1. Add <script src='js/ctcuwebrtc.js'></script> (or whatever).

2. Add JavaScript (for example) specifying the ID of an element which, when
clicked/tapped, opens a Click to Call popup or, on mobile, opens a new
window.

There may be better options, but at this point, other than by providing a
Chrome extension or similar, I can't think of a better way for CTCUWebRTC
to enable customers to use their service. The popup approach described may
not be ideal, but it doesn't require any major re-architecting.

Sam