Re: RTCDataChannel characteristics and failures -API description - comment to the 20140127 version

On 4 February 2014 11:40, Gunnar Hellstrom <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> wrote:
> If an application opens a data channel and requests the unreliable type with
> maximum 7 retries.
> And it turns out that the reliable type by default makes maximum 5 retries.

All I was looking for was that default == maximum.

What we do if someone asks for more than the maximum is a separate
question.  I'm OK with clamping down to the supported maximum if more
are requested, but given recent ...erm ...discussions, that might not
be an uncontroversial position.