Re: RTCDataChannel characteristics and failures -API description - comment to the 20140127 version

On 4 February 2014 03:52, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Does the silence mean that people agree and are fine with these changes
> going into the spec? If anyone have any comments or suggestions, please
> comment.

Please don't assume silence == acceptance.  I'd prefer silence ==
ambivalence, or maybe silence == no thanks.

The proposed text is correct in part and too specific elsewhere.  I
agree with the note that reliable is instead equated with maximum
retry {count + time}.  I don't agree with setting specific numbers on
this, unless they are minimum requirements for support.