Re: per-DataChannel stats: on PeerConnection or on DataChannel?

I think, arguably, PeerConnection.getStats() should continue to return
all stats, since it's a container for all the other objects. I see scant
benefit in optimizing away that part.

While it might seem reasonable to use attributes - even for snapshotted
data - as we break down stats by object, I think it'd be preferable for
individual objects to return the same syntax as
PeerConnection.getStats(), otherwise we have same data appearing in
different forms depending on how it was retrieved.

.: Jan-Ivar :.

--
.: Jan-Ivar :.