Re: Update of RTCRtpSender "doohickey" proposal

MSTs are about raw media. They know nothing about encoding, bitrates,
recvonly/sendonly, etc. Jamming such parameters into a MST is a complete
layer violation.

A RtpSender, on the other hand, converts the raw media from a MST into
packets, which then go over a Transport. These packets are then
reconstituted into a MST on the remote side by a RtpReceiver.

Please, let's not rewind 6 months of consensus on the need for doohickeys.