Re: Please clarify whether onsignalingstatechange fires for the final state change into "closed"

On 04/14/2014 12:17 AM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> Async is good.  Note that for cases where close() is called multiple
> times, subsequent calls can either enqueue and no-op later, or check
> if close() is already enqueued and exit out.

+1 for async.

If there's no callback on close(), but only an event dispatched on the
state change, I think the two approaches above are indistinguishable
from the API, so it doesn't matter which is chosen as the way it's
described.

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.