Re: gUM's optional constraints algorithm penalizes user-choice chasing best-match for webpage

Le lundi 02 septembre 2013 à 11:39 +0200, Harald Alvestrand a écrit :
> Dom, I can't parse that sentence in the context of the current algorithm.
> [...]

Hmm... You're right, I think I was misreading the current algorithm;
that said, while that part of the argument is invalid, I still think
leaving more choice to the user for things that are optional is better
practice for a Web browser, so I would still side on not constraining
what the browser does with optional constraints.

Dom