Re: Proposed new text for noaccess

To me (and that perhaps says more about my lack of competence than this
text) a lot is still unclear:

* I think we need to elaborate a bit more of what "accessible to the
content JS" means. Can you record (presumably not)? Can you clone?

* It is also unclear if you can change an existing track from "noaccess"
to normal (or vice versa). And if that is done, what will happen with
illegal consumers?

* Also unclear is when you can define "noaccess". Is it at gUM? Or at
any time?

* Should there be any way for the app to check if a stream/track is
"noaccess/identiTY"?

* From the text below I understand that a "noaccess" stream/track can
_not_ be sent over a PeerConnection. That should probably be said
clearly (perhaps in the WebRTC draft).

Stefan