Re: Wiki update (Re: stats api webidl implementers feedback)

Hi Harald,

In http://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Stats, I notice that
RTCInboundRTPStreamStats
does not have fractional loss, was it removed and put some place else?

Another clarification: is the RTCInboundRTPStreamStats calculated
every time the stats API
is called or does it return value from the last RTCP RR?

Lastly, we would like  to get comments on additional statistics for
RTCInboundRTPStreamStats [1]
We make a recommendation for 7 additional metrics that can be used to
measure goodput,
quality of service. Additionally, if anyone wants to review the whole
set of metrics available
in RTCP XRs, see [2].

Thanks very much, feedback is appreciated.
Varun

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-01
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-02

--