Re: Missing Features: Stream Control

The MediaStream API should be based on a common Streams API (see the
links I provided if this is what you mean by a "pointer to ... naming")
adding specific methods on top of it (tracks & co), like any API using
Streams (xhr, ws, file, crypto, etc), WebRTC is not only about audio and
video, this is not serious to say that WebRTC has specific streams,
there is not even a pipe method in your definition.

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms