Re: "SDP"

Juts open the HTML version: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2327

Anyhow, it is clear that, since WebRTC relies on SDP, it should implement
the latest SDP spec (so RFC 4566) right?

And what I expect is that finally WebRTC device implementors will take the
buggy Chrome SDP stack as reference for "interoperability" tests instead of
reading the specs ("Chrome expects this kind of SDP and fails otherwise so
let's imitate it").

Somebody here should read the entire RFC 2327 or 4566 to understand the
monster you have introduced into the browser and WebRTC API. It could not
be worse.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>