Re: "SDP"

Picking up on this old thread: are we anywhere near moving from
rfc3264 to rfc4566 for SDP yet?

I'm asking because we've found some issue wrt order of lines and
rfc4566 is more strict which Chrome does not seem to adhere to.

For example, Chrome creates and expects the "t=" line right after the
"s=" line and if you change the order to the one prescribed in rfc4566
(i.e. move the "t=" line after the "b=" line), you get the following
error:
[6:6:1019/154128:ERROR:rtc_peer_connection_handler.cc(419)] Failed to
parse SessionDescription. a=msid-semantic: WMS
mINCZktUQbGayYwubbgUTOh8SknO7HDlnqKq Expect line: t=

Is there a plan to move to the "newer" (2006) RFC?

Cheers,
Silvia.