Re: Why people munge SDP

Hi everyone,

sorry for picking up an old thread, but I'd like to point out an
awesome interface for SDP munging:
https://github.com/clux/sdp-transform .
I wished browsers would expose SDP in the kind of JSON that this
library provides!
It even has a pretty formal grammar and parser.
This should be an inspiration.

Cheers,
Silvia.