Re: RTCError, DOMError, and... what happened?

As has been said by others, it has not been so clear on what the DOM
spec will do about errors. And the DOM4 document has been developed
outside W3C meaning that there has been difficulties in referencing it.

However, if I understand correctly, DOM4 will be a deliverable of the
recently rechartered HTML WG. Hopefully this can lead to a clearer
situation.

Stefan