Re: [MMUSIC] Should we put the SCTP max message size in the SDP?

I agree with Eric's suggestions, including '0' as a special case.

Regarding naming, I kind of prefer "max-", as there is ample precedent for
this, e.g. maxptime, maxplaybackrate in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-03. In fact, for
optimal consistency I would argue for |maxmsgsize|.

Regarding how the parameter is specified, I beg you not to use positional
arguments, and use fmtp named arguments instead, e.g.
a=sctpmap:5000 webrtc-datachannel
a=fmtp:5000 maxmsgsize=65536