Re: Screen sharing and application control

There is an article on Html5Rocks! showing the alternatives. There's
nothing universal (they were waiting for the getUserMedia() support), but
someone could be able to fetch them all and build a cross-platform solution
with all of them...

Send from my Samsung Galaxy Note II