Re: Why does screen sharing require a browser extension?

If I remember correctly, Google was concerned about someone embedding
screen capturing in an iframe, so you'd be browsing your banking data
but someone would be watching. But again, I don't see how this is any
different from someone opening a webcam.

Gili