Re: RTC in Web workers

Since getUserMedia is only available on navigator, which is not
available to WebWorkers, this depends on having the ability to send
MediaStreams and/or MediaStreamTracks to WebWorkers (I think Stefan had
a proposal for doing that earlier).

Are there other dependencies that have to be resolved?

(I still fear introducing more instabilities, but it might be good to
know how big the issue is.)